RETAIL LED LUMINAIRES
SHOWCASE LED LIGHTING
- Glass display cases
- Backlighting products in shops
- Backlighting kitchen units
- Percent ﬂicker < 5%
- Longer luminous ﬂux degradation and 2.5 times lower energy consumption compared to ﬂuorescent luminaires
- High CRI
- No speciﬁc requirements for disposal
- Safe when broken compared to energy-saving mercury lamps
- All LEDs are protected by Zener diodes for uninterrupted operation of a luminaire in case of failure of any LED
- No light ﬂicker harmful for eyes
- optimum quality-price ratio
|8W showcase LED lighting
Mounting unit for an easy rotation, to change the direction of light
Connecting luminaires to PSU. Example.
PSUs are supplied on customer’s request. Total wattage of luminaires must be lower than maximum output power of the PSU. For example one 24W PSU can power from one to four 6W lamps, one to three 8W lamps, or one to two 11W lamps, or one 15W lamp. PSUs of other companies can be used – with the output voltage 24DCV ± 20% and galvanic isolation of input and output circuits.
One PSU can power luminaires of various wattages provided their total wattage doesn’t exceed output power of the PSU.
March 7 to 9, LeaderLight took part in the Southeastern European Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, which was held in Sofia, Bulgaria .
8 - 11 November the ‘LeaderLight’ company took part in the exhibition ‘Interlight 2016’ in Moscow at Expocentre.
Exhibition Innotrans 2016 in Berlin (Germany).
13-18 March LeaderLight company presented its products at the exhibition Messe Frankfurt in Frankfurt (Germany).