LINEAR LED LUMINAIRES
- Administrative and ofﬁce spaces
- Supermarkets and sales ﬂoors
- Schools, hospitals
- Public institutions, etc.
- Energy consumption is 2-2.5 times lower than that of ﬂuorescent luminaires
- Percent ﬂicker < 5% (recessed and suspended)
- No speciﬁc requirements for disposal
- Safe when damaged, compared to energy-saving mercury lamps
- Inﬁnite length and various conﬁgurations of the recessed and suspended luminaires due to innovative modular design
- Double protection of LEDs with Zener diodes and PLEDs for uninterrupted operation of a luminaire
- No light ﬂicker creating eye hazards
- optimum quality-price ratio
Recessed linear LED luminaires
16W recessed linear LED luminaire
33W recessed linear LED luminaire
Suspended linear LED luminaires
|36W suspended linear LED luminaire
Bulkhead linear LED luminaires
|16W bulkhead linear LED luminaire
|28W bulkhead linear LED luminaire
DESIGNER SOLUTIONS FOR HALLS, CAFES AND RESTAURANTS
Original proprietary design of the suspended and recessed luminaires.
|Product code||Universal connection unit||Cover 0/154|
|Dimensions, Ø х L, mm||195x100||154x44|
|Weight, net/gross, kg||0.7 / 0.8||0.18 / 0.22|
|Single package dimensions, mm||212x213x110||160x160x55|
March 7 to 9, LeaderLight took part in the Southeastern European Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, which was held in Sofia, Bulgaria .
8 - 11 November the ‘LeaderLight’ company took part in the exhibition ‘Interlight 2016’ in Moscow at Expocentre.
Exhibition Innotrans 2016 in Berlin (Germany).
13-18 March LeaderLight company presented its products at the exhibition Messe Frankfurt in Frankfurt (Germany).